3.7 MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS ( MCQ’s )
Q1. Which of the following is not a quadrilateral?
A. Square B. Rectangle C. Triangle D. Parallelogram
2. Which of the following quadrilaterals have two pairs of adjacent sides equal and its diagonals intersect at 90 degrees?
A. Square B. Kite C. Rhombus D. Rectangle
3. Which one of the following is a regular quadrilateral?
A. Square B. Trapezium C. Kite D. Rectangle
4. If AB and CD are two parallel sides of a parallelogram, then:
A. AB>CD B. AB∟ CD C. AB = CD D. None of the above
5. The perimeter of a parallelogram whose parallel sides have lengths equal to 12 cm and 7cm is:
A. 21cm B. 42 cm C. 19 cm D. 38 cm
6. If ∟ A and ∟ C are two opposite angles of a parallelogram, then:
A. ∟ A >∟ C B. ∟ A = ∟ C C. ∟ A ∟ ∟ C D. None of the above
7. If ∟ A and ∟ B are two adjacent angles of a parallelogram. If ∟ A = 70°, then ∟ B = ?
A. 70° B. 90° C. 110° D. 180°
8. ABCD is a rectangle and AC & BD are its diagonals. If AC = 10cm, then BD is:
A. 10 cm B. 5 cm C. 15 cm D. 20 cm
9. Each of the angles of a square is:
A. Acute angle B. Right angle C. Obtuse angle D. 180 degrees
10. The quadrilateral whose diagonals are perpendicular to each other is:
A. Parallelogram B. Rectangle C. Kite D. Rhombus
Answer: 1: C 2: B 3: A 4: C 5: D
6: B 7: C 8: A 9: B 10: D