3.9 SELF TEST:
- One angle of a parallelogram is 70°. Find the measures of the remaining angles of the parallelogram2n(2 mk).
- In the given figure PR is a diagonal of the parallelogram PQRS. (4mk)
( i ) Is PS = RQ Why.
( ii ) Is SR = PQ. Why.
( iii ) Is PR = RP. Why.
( iv ) Is Δ PSR ≌ Δ RQP. Why.
- The perimeter of a parallelogram is 150 cm. One of its side is greater than the other by 25 cm. Find length of all sides of the parallelogram.(2mk)
- Lengths of adjacent sides of a parallelogram is 3 cm and 4 cm. Find its perimeter.(2mk)
- In a parallelogram, the ratio of the adjacent sides is 4: 5 and its perimeter is 72 cm then, find the sides of the parallelogram.(2mk)
- The adjacent figure HOPE is a parallelogram. Find the angle measure x, y and z. State the properties you use to find them. (3mk)
- Find value of x and y in the following figures.
( i ) where ABCD is a parallelogram.(4mk)
( ii ) where PQRS is a rhombus.
- Find x, y, z in the given parallelogram ABCD. (2mk)