3.1 Meanings :
1. Edible – used to contrast with unpalatable or poisonous varieties .
2. Tamed – domesticate (an animal) .
3. Sprouted – (of a plant) put out shoots .
4. Ancestor – a person, typically one more remote than a grandparent .
5. Herders – a person in charge of a herd, especially of cattle .
6. Ripen – become or make ripe .
7. Evidence – information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid .
8. Hearths – the floor of a fireplace .
9. Neolithic – denoting the later part of the Stone Age .
10. Pestles – heavy tool with a rounded end .
11. Lentils – a high-protein pulse which is dried and then soaked and cooked prior to eating .
12. Burial – a ceremony at which someone’s body is buried .