4.4 Multiple choice questions :
1. What is the age qualification required to become a member of the Legislative Assembly ?
a) 25 years b) 30 years c) 35 years d) 32 years .
2. After whose permission can a money bill be introduced in the State Legislative Assembly ?
a) Governor b) Chief Minister c) President d) Speaker .
3. Who appoints the Governor of the State ?
a) Prime Minister of India b) President of India
c) Chief Minister of India d) Governor of India .
4. Who is the agent of the Central Government in a State ?
a) Chief Minister b) President c) Governor d) Speaker .
5. Who can nominate 1/6 members in the Legislative Council ?
a) Speaker b) Chief Minister c) Governor d) Law Minister .
6. Who summons the sessions of the State Legislature ?
a) Speaker b) President c) Vice President d) Governor .
7. What is the term of the Governor of the State ?
a) 5 years b) 7 years c) 6 years d) 8 years .
8. What is the duration between two sessions of the State Legislative Assembly ?
a) 3 months b) 5 months c) 4 months d) 6 months .
9. When was Goa liberated from the Portuguese Rule ?
a) 1950 b) 961 c) 1947 d) 1968 .
10. Which is the permanent house of the State Legislature ?
a) Legislative council b) Vidhan sabha c) Legislative assembly d) Lok sabha .
11. When did Goa became a State ?
a) 1987 b) 1947 c) 1985 d) 1965 .
12. Which is the 25th State of the Indian Union ?
a) Karnataka b) Orissa c) Goa d) China .
1. b) 2. a) 3. b) 4. c) 5. c) 6. d)
7. a) 8. d) 9. b) 10. a) 11. a) 12. c) .