1. Wind – the moving air is called wind.
2. Anemometer – The instrument that measures wind.
3. Cyclone – The weather condition which involves formation of a very low – pressure system with very high – speed winds revolving around it is called cyclone.
4. Hurricane – A cyclone is called hurricane in American continent.
5. Lightning – A flash of light produced by high – voltage electric discharge within a cloud, between clouds or between a cloud and the earth.
6. Low pressure – Reduced pressure caused due to high speed winds.
7. Monsoon winds – In summer, the air over the land gets heated and rises which causes the wind to flow from the oceans towards the land. These are monsoon winds.
8. Pressure – Force on a unit area.
9. Thunderstorms – The swift movement of the falling water droplets along with the rising air create lightning and sound. This event is called thunderstorms.
10. Tornado – A dark funnel shaped cloud that reaches from the sky to the ground.
11. Typhoon – In phillippines and sapan cyclone is called typhoon.
12. Wind flow pattern – The pattern of flow of wind.