3.3 Additional Questions And Answers :
(1) A Judge of the Supreme Court can be removed from his position.
(1) On the ground of proved misbehaviour or incapacity .
(2) By an order of the president passed after an address from each house of Parliament.
(2) The Supreme Court / High Court Judge are granted immunities by the constitution.
(1) To shield Judges from political controversies , from criticisms against decision and actions made in their official capacity.
(2) Court is empowered to initiate attempt proceedings against those who attribute motives to the Judges in the discharge of their official duties.