4.3 Additional Questions :
1. What is the basic function of three basic types of economic activities.
Ans: The three types of economic activities are involved in the transformation from a plant to a finished product.
2. Why is mixed farming called so.
Ans: In mixed farming the land is used for growing crops as well as rearing livestock.
3. What is the main feature of plantation agriculture.
Ans: In plantation agriculture only a single crop is grown.
4. What do you mean by agricultural development.
Ans: Agricultural development refers to efforts made to increase production in farm so as to meet the ever growing demand of the population.
Tick the correct answers :
1) Which of these is a tertiary activity.
a) Manufacturing wool b) Selling grocery √ c) Agriculture
2) What is the main crop in intensive.
a) Rice √ b) Maize c) Wheat
3) Which of these is not a plantation product.
a) Tea b) Coffee c) Rice √
4) In what season is wheat is grown in India.
a) Winter √ b) Summer c) Monsoon