Multiple Choice Questions :( MCQ’s)
1. The Second Continental Congress in America was held on 10th May 1775 at ______________ .
a) France b) Concord c) Philadelphia . d) Canada
2. Tax was imposed on sugar imported to America from ________________ .
a) Germany b) West Indies c) India . d) France
3. The first colony over which England established its control in America was ____________ .
a) Virginia b) Georgia c) George-I. d) Louis XVI
4. The thirteen colonies in America became independent by overthrowing the _____________ .
a) German rule b) British rule c) French rule . d) Nation state
5. The Bourbon Monarchy was overthrown in ______________ .
a) England b) Germany c) France . d) Italy
6. The seven years war in 1763 was fought between England and ____________ .
a) France b) Italy c) Germany . d) America
7. The Act that imposed duties on the colonial imports of glass , paper , paints and so on , in 1767 was ___________ .
a) The Stamp Act b) The Townshend Act c) The Tea Act . d) No taxation Act
8. In Europe the ideas of liberty , equality and fraternity were first established in ____________ .
a) England b) France c) German . d) France
9. A number of Acts were imposed on the American colonies by the British Parliament during the rule of King ____________ .
a) George I b) George II c) George III . d) George IV
10. The Europeans went to America mainly for ____________ .
a) Trade b) Slaves c) Battle . d) Tea
1. c) 2. b) 3. a) 4. b) 5. c)
6. a) 7. b) 8. b) 9. c) 10. a) .