Match the children with what they enjoy the most:-
Names of children What they like to do.
1. Radha controls his anger.
2. Nasir likes to travel places.
3. Rohit wants to be a Prime Minister
4. Serbjit likes to climb trees.
5. Dolma likes to preserve seeds.
6. Peter likes to go for a movie on Sundays.
- Radha —- likes to climb trees.
- Nasir —– likes to preserve seeds.
- Rohit —–likes to travel places.
- Serbjit —- controls his anger.
- Dolma —— wants to be a Prime Minister.
- Peter —– likes to go for a movie on Sundays.
- What should you be good at to become the following?
i) botanist ii) filmmaker iii) chemical engineer iv) journalist v) social worker
vi) dancer vii) musician viii) teacher ix) sculptor x) scientist.
(i) Botanist – should be good at outdoor activities.
(ii) Filmmaker — should be creative in writing.
(iii) Chemical engineer— should be good in physics and maths.
(iv) Journalist ——- should be good in languages.
(v) Social worker —- should be good in demanding their rights.
(vi) Dancer —– should express his / her emotions.
(vii) Musician —- should know to compose music.
(viii) Teacher —- should be able to solve all problems of children.
(ix) Sculptor —– should be good in sketching and painting.
(x) Scientist —– should be good in conducting experiments.